PDA

View Full Version : june of KS FR

3rdofficer
06-03-2003, 11:11 AM
FR

value for money !!

was at KS last week decided to try my luck... she wasnt busy and came in ten mins. hmm, first impression : she was dressed in a simple white blouse and light blue jeans, looked very much like a housewife out shopping at some town center. hair was permed maggi mee style. she looks pretty decent. could speak decent english, was strange though, i was conversing with her in cantonese. maybe my cantonese quite fucked up...

anyway, she came into room, lighted up a cigareete and took off all her clothes before i could even close the room door !! good grief....sat down on the jamban and she washed me clean...went on to bed and received AR, BJ and licky nipples, she tried to french me but i resisted...mainly cos me non smoker...FJ was pretty standard, but her BJ was really good...was also offered her pussy to licky when she did 69....actually, for $30 she's a pretty good fuck...well, after FJ, she smoked again and i had to wash myself on the jamban again ( no showers in that house ) paid her and she left, asking me to wash up by myself...strange experience cos used to geylang 40 cat 'after sales service'

june comes and goes like the wind...my departing thoughts...

but overall left with a big smile cos for $30, i had a really good fcuk...even though the short session and quick service made the whole experience sorta unreal...

basic_instinct
07-03-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by 3rdofficer
FR

value for money !!

was at KS last week decided to try my luck... she wasnt busy and came in ten mins. hmm, first impression : she was dressed in a simple white blouse and light blue jeans, looked very much like a housewife out shopping at some town center. hair was permed maggi mee style. she looks pretty decent. could speak decent english, was strange though, i was conversing with her in cantonese. maybe my cantonese quite fucked up...

anyway, she came into room, lighted up a cigareete and took off all her clothes before i could even close the room door !! good grief....sat down on the jamban and she washed me clean...went on to bed and received AR, BJ and licky nipples, she tried to french me but i resisted...mainly cos me non smoker...FJ was pretty standard, but her BJ was really good...was also offered her pussy to licky when she did 69....actually, for $30 she's a pretty good fuck...well, after FJ, she smoked again and i had to wash myself on the jamban again ( no showers in that house ) paid her and she left, asking me to wash up by myself...strange experience cos used to geylang 40 cat 'after sales service'

but overall left with a big smile cos for $30, i had a really good fcuk...even though the short session and quick service made the whole experience sorta unreal...

Ya..Brother...

Very true indeed..
Thats how she survived thru the economy crisis..
But frankly, for $30 [[ BJ, HJ, AR, FJ ]].. no one sould complain la..
Although "aunty"..but just imagine...some others are paying $50 just for a simple HJ at massage parlors..
I would, for $30/-, - anytime - go for June...
Just my 2cents worth..cheers.

ParaParaSakura
12-03-2003, 02:16 AM
expect even longer Q now........but then again good things meant to be shared........

fat_70
15-03-2003, 05:31 PM
she's from which house???

hoodlum
29-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
expect even longer Q now........but then again good things meant to be shared........

June went public since the late 80's. Still command heavy punting after all these years...keke

She's eccentric and wacky at times... offering commando services if she's on the high...

I believe she major in economics... how else would she offer the lowest rate even in her prime years... and stayed the top ang pai in the KS scene?:D

respect
hoodlum

dkong
03-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Tried her before last year. Her service is not bad. :p

Kenny Yip
17-04-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by 3rdofficer
FR

value for money !!

WHICH HOUSE & RM is hse from ? BJ did she use cap ?

gunner
22-04-2003, 01:13 AM
Hi,
Been to KS quite a number of times, never know what the cat30 nowadays provide such gd services huh? cos from my past experience cat30 they just open their legs, apply KY & that's all.
haha.. maybe should go & re-experience myself again

btw.. is the cat system still the same?
eg cat30, cat50, cat100?
any changes?

jhansolo
24-04-2003, 12:07 AM
I had a cat 70 mei na and she was good

return value 8/10

ahsengahmeng
25-04-2003, 09:24 PM
is she pretty?
which house??

Originally posted by jhansolo
I had a cat 70 mei na and she was good

return value 8/10

jhansolo
25-04-2003, 10:41 PM
pretty is not something easy to gauge as one man's meat is another's poison, I would say mei na is average.

Service was good

House I'm not sure, I went to house 8 (I think), the one with shower attached rooms on the 2nd level.

picture
25-04-2003, 10:51 PM
hi brothers. after stopping by this forum and read about ah june. decided to give it a try. I walked into house 9 and asked for her. wah really wanted for about 1 hour. but reception service was good. served tea outside while reading papers and guided into the clean aircon room to wait and was served another tea. can take a little afternoon nap.

ah june came. she was quite pretty compare to all other aunties especially category $30 range. can speak english. forget about speaking mandarin to her. like described by brothers here, really commando style. striped, lighted cigarratte, washed me. first body massage, then like ass, then like boss, then blow job, then 69 position. you can lick, smell, and dig. just make sure you don't have long finger nails or else may refuse by her. tried over her then doggie style. eventually hand job to shake it out. sorry brothers. she said i damn good.

after everything she washed herself and dressed up. while i washed myself she already left without collecting money. i stepped out of the room and was greeted by recept with face tower and hot tea. i paid $50 and got back $20 changed. I left with $10 tip to recept.

verdict: value for money, can go back when pocket tight and urge high, overall satisfaction 7.5/10 .

scoppy
21-05-2004, 03:13 AM
Is her boobs big or small?

hi brothers. after stopping by this forum and read about ah june. decided to give it a try. I walked into house 9 and asked for her. wah really wanted for about 1 hour. but reception service was good. served tea outside while reading papers and guided into the clean aircon room to wait and was served another tea. can take a little afternoon nap.

ah june came. she was quite pretty compare to all other aunties especially category $30 range. can speak english. forget about speaking mandarin to her. like described by brothers here, really commando style. striped, lighted cigarratte, washed me. first body massage, then like ass, then like boss, then blow job, then 69 position. you can lick, smell, and dig. just make sure you don't have long finger nails or else may refuse by her. tried over her then doggie style. eventually hand job to shake it out. sorry brothers. she said i damn good.

after everything she washed herself and dressed up. while i washed myself she already left without collecting money. i stepped out of the room and was greeted by recept with face tower and hot tea. i paid $50 and got back $20 changed. I left with $10 tip to recept.

verdict: value for money, can go back when pocket tight and urge high, overall satisfaction 7.5/10 .

skyman
22-05-2004, 04:13 PM

I m used to Geyland cat 40 & 150. Never tried KS before. Any brother here can share what's the age range of KS?

witan788
23-05-2004, 01:56 AM

Think her boobs somewhere between A and B. Her looks is nothing to yell about. But what she lacks in the looks department, she make it up with quality customer service..hehe... I won't recommend her to big boobs lovers though.

witan788
23-05-2004, 01:58 AM
I m used to Geyland cat 40 & 150. Never tried KS before. Any brother here can share what's the age range of KS?

Think the age of the WLs range from late 20s for Cat $150

30s for Cat $70 and $50

Late 30s to as old as u can imagine for Cat $30 :D

skyman
23-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Think the age of the WLs range from late 20s for Cat $150

30s for Cat $70 and $50

Late 30s to as old as u can imagine for Cat $30

Cheers bro witan,
Thanks for the info. May go and have a look one day. :p
skyman

witan788
25-05-2004, 02:40 AM
No problem. Dun forget to write a FR after ur visit. :)

skyman
27-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Sure, but currently oversea therefore can't do much. looking forward to go there and have a try. any good recommendation for the WL with the age range of 23-29, slim and good service? Btw this age range should be cat 80 rite?

Cheers
sky :)

skyman
27-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Yo bro,

sorry to have missed out your 1st row of earlier advice. can see that age range should be of cat 150. :D