PDA

View Full Version : Sexual orientation?

TheHappyMondays
30-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I wondering where can put this post at which sections. If i puts wrongly section over here, please Forum master helps to shaft to correct section.

Just checking with the brudders at here.

I got a girlfriend, I also interest in girls but I also ladyboys admierer. I loves to having sex and do it with my girlfriend and also girls and sometimes to ladyboys. Sometimes when doing in ladyboys backsides, I also like them to do in my backsides. So does meaning I is a bisexual guy or gay cos ladyboys is also guy before?

Does it mean if I bisexual unless I has sex with straigh males and girls too? Gay is only have sex with males only?

Confusing. Am i bisexual or gay?

Can brudder dickrick also help to advising?

thanks you! :)

CKee
30-10-2008, 01:26 PM
I got a girlfriend, I also interest in girls but I also ladyboys admierer. I loves to having sex and do it with my girlfriend and also girls and sometimes to ladyboys. Sometimes when doing in ladyboys backsides, I also like them to do in my backsides. So does meaning I is a bisexual guy or gay cos ladyboys is also guy before?

Bro, you are a bisexual dude. Like you, screwing the female community and ladyboys are also my miscellaneous likes, and I am huge shemale lover. The only differentiating factor between is us when it comes to sistas, I am always the FxxxER and never the FxxxEE. Regardless of whether you like to screw females + shemales AND like to get screwed by shemales, you are technically a bi (I stand corrected).

I was chatting with a shemale just yesterday and after having raised my hormones, we decided to meet. But, she backed out at the 11th hour and then I went to Changi scouting for some shemale to un-load my pent up sexual frustration. Having found no one suitable, then flew down to good old Desker and secured the services of a lao goh prostitute in Hse 98 or was it 89...anyway, came in buckets and left with a smile on my face. However my original intent was to receive a BJ from the shemale...

Wish to state I only have interest in effeminate guys - those who cross-dress and act feminine. To drill down further, I've had sex with very effeminate guys who also don't cross-dress. But a big no no to masculine guys.

Hope my simple explanation helps.

blufaiz
30-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Bro, I do think you got a problem. Come on.... We could either be this or that but can't be both. Just like adulterers. They definetly cannot hev both their wives and other women, something gotta give. Its just either... For your case, which makes you feel "normal" if you enjoy bonking a Ladyboy then just find a ladyboy as your GF would it be easier. Of coz the down side you can't start a family but you can live happily ever after withot kids of your own. How you hide her real identity is reallly up to the both of you.

Or the other intro and sycho your Gf to try anal sex.... Slowly leading to man G-spot in the anal before being comfortable with each other and try strap ons and analize each other silly.... We really cannot teach you everthing unless we test run her for you if you don't mind. if she is that open minded to it than using strap ons and anal job you should not be a proble. Try this method .....NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING. look in up in google or yahoo

dathinman
30-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Is it important to attach a label to what you are?

If you are happy (and no one gets hurt along the way) I don't see the problem. :D

bochapsing
30-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Is it important to attach a label to what you are?

If you are happy (and no one gets hurt along the way) I don't see the problem. :D

bro, 101% agree with u...

most people have 2 sides of life..
maybe 1 side good hubby n daddy but on the other side having mistress, or fooling around...

so as long as u dun get urself or anyone into trouble in any way..
just do watever u like n happy lor..

:D:D

geckoSG
30-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Next question could be. Am I human or an animal? :D

Ladyboy Lover
30-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I wondering where can put this post at which sections. If i puts wrongly section over here, please Forum master helps to shaft to correct section.

Just checking with the brudders at here.

Does it mean if I bisexual unless I has sex with straigh males and girls too? Gay is only have sex with males only?

dont worry abt ur sexual orientation bro. everyone have their own special likes n dislikes. as long as u r happy, thats gd enough. i used to be very confused myself but now i m happy. when i m young i already like to put on makeup n wear dresses but secretly. during my teenage to youth years, i would dress up in my sis dresses n then jerk off. then after my army years, i m into having sex with very pretty ladyboys only n all the while i hv girlfriends n fuck them too. after having too much sex with ladyboys, soon i start to suck their dicks n not long after i had them fucked me. but i do not hv sex with men at all n i still crossdress secretly. i hv a damn confused soul but now i m happy.

AfA_hmor
30-10-2008, 09:21 PM
don't worry about whether u are bi, gay or straight. whatever u do, always play safe. anyone can have STIs and HIV, even ladyboys.

TheHappyMondays
31-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks you all of the replys. I thinking its batter not to labelling onself or people. Maybe the worlds a batter places to be liveing at if everyones is labeless, no cateroizing ppl, races, etc. :)

TheHappyMondays
31-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks you brudder Ckee for the explainations.

Masculine guys, me also no interesting in them too.

Desker Hse98, you meaning Zarina? :)

Bro, you are a bisexual dude. Like you, screwing the female community and ladyboys are also my miscellaneous likes, and I am huge shemale lover.

then flew down to good old Desker and secured the services of a lao goh prostitute in Hse 98 or was it 89...anyway, came in buckets and left with a smile on my face. However my original intent was to receive a BJ from the shemale...

Wish to state I only have interest in effeminate guys - those who cross-dress and act feminine. To drill down further, I've had sex with very effeminate guys who also don't cross-dress. But a big no no to masculine guys.

Hope my simple explanation helps.

fatguy
01-11-2008, 02:17 AM
you're part of the LGBT....
(LGBT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT))

you're interested in alot of things on 2 legs. :P

It's ok, you're one of us (so if your gf.) :D

cacophonix
02-11-2008, 01:24 PM
labels will only serve to confuse you..

be happy with life and what you make out of it...

my number one rule :)

2WayStreet
03-11-2008, 09:38 AM
As long as you are happy doing the things you like, fuck the title.

dickrick
22-11-2008, 06:41 PM
This is one helluva grey area. And I don't agree you must enjoy one or the other.
To me it's like saying you can enjoy either fried rice or kway teow.
Yes, sometimes we do wonder where we are sexually if we go by the norms of some in society.
In my humble opinion, the problem starts because most ladyboy lovers go for trans not because they're gay but because they see a lady who can offer better sex.
Later, they suddenly discover the hidden pleasure of being screwed and then it all becomes a blur.
But I think if we were to sit down and analyse why, it'll take till the cows come home because it's really a grey and not black or white situation.
So heck with it, almost all of us here say, and take it one day at a time.
Or one trans at a time! ;)