The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Is ok...your post was just a field report...is up to you if you want to write anyhow...I only suggested...dun mean any dispute...

That doesn't mean I dun like your method...So I am not sure why your friends felt any different...
no worries, i'm sure everyone has their opinion and everyone has their right to express them hence i believe 1 of the reason why forum is created. Cheers
Old 22-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No issue but to spice up sexual part of the forum...if you go and read my post...I only suggested and is up to him to decide if he wants to change...

I hope you are not bothered by what I wrote more than him....or both same person...
Are you serious? LOL
No, not a same person.

I am just merely asking you a genuine question on what is the issue of his FR. Thats it. Period.
Old 23-05-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matjengka View Post
Thank you Jas. In fact i was wondering tomorrow want go or not. But driver told me the girl i want to book from V12 already balik kampung lol. Sad
There is always girls there sometime u don't who to choose , just don't expect too much from them
Old 23-05-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
Those planning to go there need to ask papi/mama to up the stake, bring in more qualities ones. Sure more will cheong and support. Right now waiting for the revival of the 7am ferry..Chicken and egg thing, if no ppl wanting to go, ferry operator wont revive. If no 7am ferry, not enough ciustomers and mama/papi cannot recruit quality gals
U will have to go Batam. All the quality girl is there. They will prefer Batam over balai , they earn more over there if they are good
Old 24-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
There is always girls there sometime u don't who to choose , just don't expect too much from them
Yeah man so far im quite lucky the gfe are actually good
Old 24-05-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Balai short trip 23 - 24 May 2024 FR

Just come back from balai, here is my simple FR

Cost:
- Grab to Puteri harbour Jetty (RM25)
- Return from Puteri harbour jetty (RM26)
- Aston Karimun hotel using Agoda (45 SGD)
- At balai money changer change 200SGD and got about 2.3M rupiah (1$=11800+)

JB PHFT to Balai
-First boat 8am malaysia time reach balai 9am Indonesian time
-first to clear the indonesian custom because way less crowd and driver already waiting there.
-change money,check in hotel, fast hand fast leg go Villa

Villa
- took a cewek from V9, mami keep promote her, but also she is a looker for me so why not try her this time. Mami quoted 1.5M but i ask for discount,agreed at 1.4M. (she said because of me can give discount bla bla bla, but u know i know we all know this kind of crap better is just right ear in left ear out)
- after the booking, went to jalan jalan at the villas and see the stock. Can see villas have about 6-10 ceweks. Some actually more than 10. Chatted with papi from V12A V12B V53 they mentioned less bonker some even say 0 customer.
- Papi from these villa said can take picture and permitted me to share. Which i will do so in this post.

Hotel Aston
- back to hotel with cewek. Chat for abit, she said she doesnt eat pork. So we went food stall just next to PADIMAS market opposite Aston and have our lunch. (80k+)
- went to PADIMAS mart to buy 10 cans of carlsberg (17500 rp each) and 2 packs of cigarette (essex change) about 40k
- Back to hotel, start using smart TV and the youtube to play nice edm/dangdut music. One of the thing indonesia cewek very much like this kind of music so just let them.
- Keep breaking ice with cewek while having beer, breaking the ice so deep, just like a friend. DO this to unlock the full potential for later part

Mami join us in hotel
- out of nowhere cewek was updating her status to mami, then they were video call for few minutes.
- the mami saw us having drinks, and then i politely invite her to come join us and she said Ok.
- Mami came at 2pm+ with her driver and join us in drinking. Beer not enough so went down to PADIMAS mart to buy another 10 can of carlsberg
- Talk cock sing song until about 5pm+ mami said she will go back to villa.

Gfe
- after mami left, our action start kiss here and there. Already super fucking horny, put on CD, at the edge of the bed she already riding me after 15 minutes turn her around and continue with missionary. Now u know why we men like to bang at the edge of the bed with 2 leg standing firm on the floor with hips thrusting to the max
- release and went shower. Can really feel the effect of sleeping 3 hours and half drunk.
- we both overslept until about 11pm. Haish after covid now body cannot liao

Supper
- went to Aisyah 16 kopi shop for our late dinner.

Movie
- went back hotel then we started watching indonesia movie.
-after a while touch here and there, then suddenly she start to BJ me, i didnt ask for it but since she started it i will happily accept it
- my understanding is Muslim chicks dont generally willing to give blowjob because once i heard some chick said mouth is to eat,not for BJ.
- after bj, she started to ride again. But this time i lazy to turn around so just pumping from this possition until finish.
- Once done, we continue to watch movie until 2am, then went for a shower. Body already aching after 2 sessions so we decided to sleep.

Leaving balai
- woke up 6am and get prepared
-6.30am cewek accompany to have buffet breakfast.
- driver came at 6.45am to have breakfast with me
-check out 7.15am
-at jetty paid 50K for the confirmation of the return ticket
- another 75k for the seaport tax
- ferry left 8am indonesian time and reach JB around 11am malaysian time.

Picture of the V12A, V12B, V53. i didnt take the pictures of other villa so dont ask me why.

V12B in full force

V12A

V53

Lastly my cewek from V9. I blur the face to respect her privacy

DISCLAIMER: please note that i am not associated with any driver or mami/papi and do not earn any commisions from you should you visit any villa mentioned from this FR. I write purely just for sharing. Thank you and happy bonking
Old 24-05-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Wow Nice work, now have photos. Keep it cumming bro
I think the girl like you.
Old 24-05-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Good FR. Not too bad. Still the same as when I go last year. Will at least have 1-2 or more good looking syt in each villa.

Balai is always quite good for a chill chiong. Will find a time to visit again.
Old 25-05-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Balai short trip 23 - 24 May 2024

Hotel Aston
- back to hotel with cewek. Chat for abit, she said she doesnt
- Back to hotel, start using smart TV and the youtube to play nice edm/dangdut music. One of the thing indonesia cewek very much like this kind of music so just let them.

V12B in full force
Oh. Smart Tv at Padimas. One up for Aston.

Cewek in full force. Welcoming sight. Thanks for sharing bro.

Thank you
Old 25-05-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Oh. Smart Tv at Padimas. One up for Aston.

Cewek in full force. Welcoming sight. Thanks for sharing bro.
No problem, my first time in Aston hotel also. Heard mami said the room just got renovated so i m not sure how does the old aston look like. Should have taken the room pic, sigh
Old 25-05-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow Nice work, now have photos. Keep it cumming bro
I think the girl like you.
Hahaha i dont know when will go again? shall we plan a trip together?
Old 25-05-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Good FR. Not too bad. Still the same as when I go last year. Will at least have 1-2 or more good looking syt in each villa.

Balai is always quite good for a chill chiong. Will find a time to visit again.
Same bro if u went last year except the price might have gone up again, but then SGD to RP now is about 11800+

villa girl is depends on which day u go, i usualy go by weekdays so less ppl means more girl to choose.
Old 25-05-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem, my first time in Aston hotel also. Heard mami said the room just got renovated so i m not sure how does the old aston look like. Should have taken the room pic, sigh
Previously known as Padimas. I only stay there once. Only problem is too far from town. Infront hotel have some makan stalls and a supermart. Limited choice for food. Still prefer town area. But this the only hotel i know that has a pool, gym and Smart Tv in their rooms. Better than Maxi interms of their facilities.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 25-05-2024 at 06:47 PM.
Old 25-05-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha i dont know when will go again? shall we plan a trip together?
Haha sure if got chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Previously known as Padimas. I only stay there once. Only problem is too far from town. Infront hotel have some makan stalls and a supermart. Limited choice for food. Still prefer town area. But this the only hotel i know that has a pool, gym and Smart Tv in their rooms. Better than Maxi interms of their facilities.
Same, never know balai have hotel with smart tv lol.
I also stay in Maxi because of the ktv in the hotel, can go sing and drink. Then can just walk back to room if got tipsy.
Old 25-05-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U will have to go Batam. All the quality girl is there. They will prefer Batam over balai , they earn more over there if they are good
thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1